Sunday, June 16, 2013

Checkin in, after Checking out!

As you can tell, life jumped up and kicked me in the tail! I lost interest in a lot of things (not from depression) but from a re-alignment of what I feel passionate about. I quit my old job, became a flight attendant for a charter company and began exploring self-sufficiency.

I decided to get off the proverbial treadmill, have a career that allowed me to travel, yet still spend a great amount of time at home as well and a little more money to enable to make necessary repairs to my 30+ year old "starter home".

Thank you to those who have visited me through my links on Pinterest! I will be sharing more about my dabbling into self-reliance as well as continuing on with my trash-to-treasure fetish.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails